Chamillionaire, born Hakeem Temidayo Seriki, is a well-known rapper, songwriter, entrepreneur, and investor. In this article, we will delve into his early life, career, personal information, relationship status, and net worth.
- Birth Name: Hakeem Temidayo Seriki
- Born: November 28, 1979 (41 years)
- Gender: Male
- Profession: Rapper and Songwriter
- Birth Sign: Capricorn
- Country: Washington DC
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Height: 178 cm
- Weight: 78 kg
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Demetra Seriki
- Children: Xavier
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- School: Dwight D high School, Jersey Village High School
- College: University of Houston
- Net Worth: $30 Million
- Genre: Rapping
- Mixtapes: Ridin, Mixtape Messiah
Chamillionaire began his career in the Houston Hip Hop radio show at KBXX Fm, where he and Paul Wall used to do freestyle intro. They soon became regular staples in Houston’s mixtape circuit. He produced the verses of his mixtapes and became a permanent member of Swishahouse.
In 2001, Chamillionaire formed his own group, “The Color Changin’ Click,” which started collaborating with many artists. After splitting from his group in 2005, he joined Universal Records and left in 2012. He independently released his first album. In 2006, he was nominated for a Grammy and won the Best Rap Performance. Chamillionaire is not only a rapper but also an entrepreneur and a well-known investor.
Chamillionaire is 5 feet and 10 inches tall and weighs around 78 kg. He has an attractive yet classy style, making his overall personality stunning. During his childhood, he was highly inspired by rappers like 8 Ball & MJG, Geto Boys, and UGK. However, his parents were against his music career as he used to sing raps and was less attentive in his studies.
Chamillionaire is currently married to Demetra Seriki, and they have a baby boy named Xavier. He was previously dating Demetra Guillory in 2001.
As of 2021, Chamillionaire’s net worth is estimated to be around $30 million. He primarily earns his income from being a renowned rapper of southern hip hop. He also earns through brand collaborations and his businesses. Chamillionaire is always trying to learn and educate his investing techniques to others.
- Chamillionaire was born on November 28.
- He is 41 years old.
- He won a Grammy for his song “Ridin.”
- Chamillionaire is the CEO of Chamillitary Entertainment, a business he founded.
- He discovered his talent at a local radio station where he hosted a show and used to do Freestyle hip hop.
- Chamillionaire is a huge fan of NBA games and updates the games on his social media accounts.
In conclusion, Chamillionaire’s net worth is a result of his successful career as a rapper, songwriter, entrepreneur, and investor. Despite facing opposition from his parents regarding his music career, he has achieved tremendous success, and his entrepreneurial skills have made him a notable figure in the industry.