If you’re not happy with your WHOOP membership, or you simply can’t afford it anymore, you may want to cancel it permanently. Luckily, WHOOP makes it easy to cancel your membership through their website or mobile app. In this article, we’ll show you how to cancel your WHOOP membership, pause it temporarily, and get a refund.
How to Cancel Your WHOOP Membership on Desktop
- Visit the official website of WHOOP on a desktop browser and sign in.
- Click the menu icon and select Membership on the Home page.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the Cancel your Membership link.
- A confirmation window will appear on the screen.
- Provide the reason and click Cancel to quit your WHOOP subscription. Once canceled, you will receive a confirmation in your inbox.
How to Cancel WHOOP Membership on Mobile App
- Open the WHOOP app on your smartphone.
- Tap the menu icon on the home page.
- Select Membership from the list of menus.
- Next, tap Cancel Membership.
- On further confirmation, tap Cancel.
Alternative Methods to Cancel WHOOP Membership
Apart from the website and mobile app, you can also terminate your WHOOP membership by contacting Support.
- Visit the official website of WHOOP.
- Click Support at the top.
- Click Submit a request (top-right).
- Select Account & Membership from the first drop-down menu.
- Select Cancelations from the Issue Detail drop-down menu.
- Type “Request to Cancel My Membership” in the Subject field.
- Provide the reason for canceling your membership in the Description box.
- Enter the email address which is associated with your WHOOP account.
- Once done, check the details and click Submit.
Upon receiving the request, the Support team will contact you and verify your details. Once verified, the Support team will terminate the subscription.
Email or Phone Call
You can also email the Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org with your account details and reason for canceling your membership. Alternatively, you can call the WHOOP Customer Service helpline (844) 490-1593 and request a Support agent to cancel your membership.
How to Pause Your WHOOP Membership
If you want to take a temporary break from WHOOP, you can pause your subscription instead of canceling it completely. However, you must be eligible to pause your WHOOP membership.
- If you use WHOOP via your organization, you might be ineligible to pause your subscription.
- You should not possess a commitment when you pause the subscription.
- Members who paused the subscription in the last 12 months are not allowed.
- WHOOP Pro members can’t pause their subscriptions.
- Head to the WHOOP official website.
- Login with your account details.
- Click Membership at the top of the Home page.
- Select the desired time range to pause the membership.
- Click Confirm to pause your WHOOP subscription.
What Happens If I Cancel My WHOOP Membership?
You can still use WHOOP after canceling your membership until the current due ends. Once the current membership plan is expired, your WHOOP membership will not get auto-renewed.
Can I Get a Refund While Cancelling the WHOOP Membership?
Yes. If you cancel your membership within 30 days of receipt, you will get a refund from WHOOP. You can click here to initiate the refund process and get your refund immediately.
By following these steps, you can cancel your WHOOP membership permanently, pause it temporarily, or get a refund. Make sure you’re aware of the eligibility criteria and the refund policy before making a decision.